We accept returns if item/s are unworn and returned within 30 days of original purchase.
Complete the Return Form (must be included in returned package)
Things to keep in mind when issuing a return:
- 264 Shoes and Apparel is NOT responsible for any shipping cost for returned item/s.
- Must include the Return Form (which is included in your shipment or your can print a copy by clicking here) and a copy of the order/order confirmation or packing slip that is associated with the item/s being returned.
- To avoid a 20% restocking fee, make sure item/s are returned in the condition it was received and in its original box/packaging. No markings or tape on boxes.
- Worn shoes are NOT accepted. If worn shoes are received, please know that this may result in your refund not processing.
- 264 Shoes and Apparel is NOT responsible for any lost packages that are not insured/traceable.
Processing Your Refund:
- Once item/s are received by our warehouse, the returns department inspects your returned package to make sure item/s meet our return criteria (listed above for reference).
- If item/s are received, meeting our return criteria, a refund will be issued. Please allow 2-10 days before seeing funds posted to the account in which you used at time of purchase.
- No exchanges accepted at this time for online orders.
- Need to exchange for a different size? No problem, you will need to complete the returns process and place a new order for the correct size.
Our return address is:
264 Shoes and Apparel
Attn: Returns Department
3910 US 264 E
Greenville, NC 27834
Have Further Questions?
Call (252) 321-9776
Purchased in a store?
If you purchased item/s at one of our store locations, return/exchanges must be processed at the store item/s were purchased.
Be sure to have copy of your original receipt, item/s were originally purchased within 30 days and item/s are unworn in original packaging/box.
Any further questions, please call your individual store.