Carhartt pocket t-shirt debuted in 1992 and its rugged cotton design and clean looks made it a fast favorite among the hard-working folks who pulled it on. Though decades and trends have come and gone, there's a reason the K87 remains a classic. This men's t-shirt is made with heavyweight cotton built to handle tough days on the job. It has a loose fit that gives you room to move and a soft feel that only gets better with time.
- 6.75 oz jersey knit; Solids 100% cotton and Heather Gray 90% cotton/10% polyester
- Rib-knit crewneck holds its shape throughout the workday
- Side-seam construction minimizes twisting
- Left-chest pocket wit sewn-on Carhartt patch
- Tagless neck label for a smooth feel
- Model Height: 6'2"; Chest size: 40.5"; Wearing size M